PLEASE RETURN MASK - BEIGE w/ BLACK PRINT
ITEM IS ON SALE FOR PRE-ORDER: DUE FOR SHIPMENT TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST 2020.
PLEASE RETURN MASK - BEIGE w/ BLACK PRINT.
100% cotton face covering with Vinyl printed MICKSOFFICIAL Logo.
Machine wash with detergent frequently and before use.
Do not apply direct heat (like an iron) to Vinyl print.
Please understand that cloth face coverings are for personal use. They are neither medical devices nor Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”). For the avoidance of doubt, the use of cloth face coverings does not protect you against COVID-19 and is not intended to replace recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of public health authorities – such as the World Health Organization (or WHO, see www.who.int) and the Australian Government’s Official Health Portal (or https://www.health.gov.au) as well as local officials and your own health-care professionals – about the use of facial coverings.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR MASK PROPERLY
According to the Australian Government’s Official Health advice - http://www.health.gov.au:
- Wash or sanitise your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- Make sure the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face
- Do not touch the front of your mask while wearing or removing it
- Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose
- Do not reuse single use masks; wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean dry place.
CLEANING YOUR MASK
According to the Australian Government’s Official Health Advice - http://www.health.gov.au:
- Cloth masks can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes, or hand- washed using soap and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth.
- Dry the cloth mask in the clothes dryer or in fresh air before you re-use it.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub (made up of over 60% alcohol or 70% isopropanol) after handling used face masks.
According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (USA) – http://www.cdc.gov:
- Cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators;
- Do not place on children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance;
- Wash routinely, depending on the frequency of use; and
- Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing and wash hands immediately after.
Returns or Exchanges on Face masks will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
As with all health decisions, please consult with your trusted medical professional to determine compatibility with your personal situation if you are seeking a face mask to wear in relation to medical issues. We make no medical claims with regard to the usage of these masks.