HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
· To help us respond to your queries;
· To provide you with information MICKS;
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
· To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions;
· To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
· To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
· To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you (including information in relation to your devices). We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us, including:
o Forms filled out by you on the Site;
o Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
o Site registration;
o Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
o Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
o Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
o Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, payment information, personal description, photographs or images or comments.
· Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
o Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
o Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
o Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also collect information our about your devices (including phones, computers or other devices) where you access and visit our Sites. Such information may include unique device identifiers and mobile network information (including phone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
(i) to collect anonymised data on users behaviour on the site. We may also capture what site a user has come from and what site they go to and also some demographic data (e.g. the user’s location) and we may use that data to analyse user behaviour across multiple sites;
We may use Google AdSense to publish advertisements, including information about your demographics and interests. When you view or click on an advertisement a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other websites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google’s Advertising and Privacy page: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, if you want to refuse or delete any cookies (or similar technologies), please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Please note you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our Site, including certain personalised features, if you delete or disable cookies.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
You can find more information about the types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below: